Who We Are
Business has changed - so should consulting. We are strategists, technologists, engineers, and designers who brdige the gap between consulting, design, and marketing to create powerful digital experiences for our customer's brands and users.
Recently named as Washingtonian Magazine's Best Places to Work in Washington, DC, Ignyte is looking for Analytics Consulants to join our progressive start-up culture and help us build a new type of consulting company.
What You'll Do
At Ignyte, our Analytics Consultants are passionate about creating innovative data-driven solutions across various industries that address critical business problems. You'll be challenged daily as you wear multiple hats to drive multiple project types to completion in both a development and business-facing role.
As an Analytics Consultant, we give you the opportunity to create your own career path based on your interests, the skills you already possess as well as the skills you'd like to have. Your everyday tasks in supporting our analytics solution development efforts can range anywhere working with our clients to understand their reporting needs to working with our developers to create machine learning solutions.
You’ll work with our firm's leadership from day one formulate your own job description and career goals. Not sure where’d you fit in? We’ll work with you to figure it out as part of the application process.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (computer science, engineering, or other technical degree preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in creating and delivering analytical solutions
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy or PowerBI required
- Experience with statistical tools such as R, SPSS, RapidMiner or Azure Machine Learning required
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL based solutions required
- "Big 4" consulting experience, product management and/or a technical background are a plus
- Experience working with clients or upper management to understand business challenges and translate these to functional and technical requirements with limited supervision
- Must have experience communicating with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain and continually refine a backlog of user stories, feature requests, and defects
- Experience in partnering with various functional business areas to gather and document business requirements
- Experience leading small to medium teams by example to achieve project goals and complete major deliverables
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information to draw accurate, logical, and actionable conclusions
- Hard working, self-motivated individuals who are okay with a healthy dose of ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to set, manage and meet expectations and deadlines
What You'll Gain
- Experience working with a team of smart and driven professionals at DC's hottest consulting startup
- Exposure to complex technical business issues and challenges
- Opportunity to leverage your technical knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex business problems