Who We Are
Business has changed - so should consulting. We are strategists, technologists, engineers, and designers who bridge the gap between consulting, design and marketing to create powerful digital experiences for our customer’s brands and users.
Recently named as Washingtonian Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Washington DC, Ignyte is looking for a Technology Consultant to join our progressive start-up culture and help us build a new type of consulting company.
What You'll Do
At Ignyte, our Technology Consultants are passionate about creating innovative solutions across various industries that address critical business problems using the latest digital technologies. You’ll be challenged daily as you wear multiple hats leading multiple project types to successful completion
As a Technology Consultant, we give you the opportunity to create your own career path based on your interests, the skills you already possess as well as the skills you’d like to have. Your everyday tasks can range from working with clients to develop their digital strategies, to working with designers to create user interfaces or even working with our data scientists to develop analytical solutions.
You’ll work with our firm’s leadership from day one to formulate your own job description and career goals. Not sure where you fit in? We’ll work with you to figure it out as part of the application process.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (information systems, engineering, or other technical degree preferred)
- 1-3 years of technology consulting or relevant experience in a business or technical role
- "Big 4" consulting experience, product management, and/or a technical background are a plus
- Ability to create high-quality presentations, models, and analyses, and other deliverables and present them to clients and upper management
- Possession of technical competencies to develop creative and innovative solutions that address client’s business problems preferred
- Ability to assist in proposal writing for business development opportunities as requested
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information to draw accurate, logical, and actionable conclusions
- Hard working, self-motivated individuals who are comfortable handling ambiguity and able to successfully complete tasks within deadlines with limited supervision
- Experience working in small- to medium-sized teams to achieve project goals and complete major deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with colleague and executives alike
- Comfort working with groups, as well as sensitivity to individual, group and organizational dynamics
- Creative, “big picture” thinking while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)
What You'll Gain
- Experience working with a team of smart and driven professionals at DC's hottest consulting startup
- Involvement in a fun and engaging team-oriented atmosphere
- Gain experience and skills in a wide array of areas
- Exposure to business issues and challenges in a variety of industries
- Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge, analytical, and client-facing skills