Who We Are
Business has changed - so should consulting. We are strategists, technologists, engineers, and designers who brdige the gap between consulting, design, and marketing to create powerful digital experiences for our customer's brands and users.
Recently named as Washingtonian Magazine's Best Places to Work in Washington, DC, Ignyte is looking for SharePoint Developer to join our progressive start-up culture and help us build a new type of consulting company.
What You'll Do
At Ignyte, our SharePoint Developers are passionate about creating innovative SharePoint-based solutions across various industries that address critical business problems. You'll be challenged daily as you wear multiple hats to drive multiple project types to completion in both a development and business-facing role.
As a SharePoint Developer, we give you the opportunity to create your own career path based on your interests, the skills you already possess as well as the skills you'd like to have. Your everyday tasks in supporting our SharePoint solution development efforts can range anywhere working with our clients to understand their business challenges to working with our designers to develop out-of-the-box or custom SharePoint solutions to address client needs, workflow engineering, or even using Office 365 apps like Flow or PowerApps. You’ll work with our firm's leadership from day one formulate your own job description and career goals. Not sure where’d you fit in? We’ll work with you to figure it out as part of the application process.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (computer science, engineering, or other technical degree preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working in and/or administrating SharePoint (2007 – Office 365)
- Experience with workflow tools such as Nintex or K2 preferred
- Experience with migration and management tools such from Sharegate, AvePoint or Metalogix preferred
- Experience with intranet tools such as Unily or Wizdom preferred
- "Big 4" consulting experience, product management and/or a technical background are a plus
- Experience working with clients or upper management to understand business challenges and translate these to functional and technical requirements with limited supervision
- Must have experience communicating with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain and continually refine a backlog of user stories, feature requests, and defects
- Experience in partnering with various functional business areas to gather and document business requirements
- Experience leading small to medium teams by example to achieve project goals and complete major deliverables
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information to draw accurate, logical, and actionable conclusions
- Hard working, self-motivated individuals who are okay with a healthy dose of ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to set, manage and meet expectations and deadlines
What You'll Gain
- Experience working with a team of smart and driven professionals at DC's hottest consulting startup
- Exposure to complex technical business issues and challenges
- Opportunity to leverage your technical knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex business problems